We recommend using the contact form for better accuracy and prompt reply.
For DiscThruster theory, design, and how it works, just press the square green button below.
iPropulsion and DiscThruster are trademarks of iPropulsion LLC. DBA iPropulsion.
NOTE: Unlimited use of trademarks are permitted when the following statement is included "iPropulsion and DiscThruster are trademarks of iPropulsion."
NOTE: Unlimited use of technical illustrations (e.g. CAD drawings, statements, lists, etc.) on this website are permitted when the following statement is included "Copyright © 2018 iPropulsion LLC Information. Used with permission."
How DiscThruster Works
Also, download these for Free:
Providing paradigm-shifting propulsion to the world
HOW THIS NEW TECHNICALLY DISRUPTIVE PROPULSION WORKS
Upcoming events include 10.5-inch (26.7-cm) dia DiscThruster disc prototype testing using a 22 hp (16.4 kw) gas engine, testing videos, thrust vs. hp curves, and calculated specific fuel consumption (SFC).
iPropulsionis a small business developing the DiscThruster propulsion invention. A proof-of-concept prototype is currently being assembled, slated for early spring 2018 validation testing.
1. Obeys physics Rocket Equation
2. Pressure Thrust based propulsion, not traditional Momentum Thrust
3. Passes low velocity choking two-phase fluid (<50 ft/sec [15 m/s]) through non-expanding rocket nozzles, for the highest possible Pressure Thrust-to-Momentum Thrust ratio
4. Recycles fluid while zeroing out Momentum Thrust, thus conserving Newton's 3rd law
5. No mass leaves the control volume
6. Potential disruptive propulsion efficiency for aircraft, launch vehicles, and spacecraft